Probably through a show on MTV called TRL. They always played her latest stuff.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
not an artist....
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Jonathan Larson
"How can we connect in an age where lovers, landlords, your own blood cells betray?" From Rent
4. What is your favorite album by 49? U2
The greatest hits CD
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Dave Matthews Band
Technically 2. Crash and Everyday
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Various Artists
Not sure what album that refers to...so I'm not going to answer.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Norah Jones
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Matt Nathanson
Either "Gone" or "Car Crash"
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Kelly Clarkson
"Maybe" off My December
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Train