15 May 2010, 21:06 by tyrique12
28 Jan 2008, 04:15 by melbo1. How did you get into 29? (Diana Krall)
My dad has liked her for a long time, actually. Once he let it slip that she's Canadian, I gave her a listen.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Martina Sorbara)
Spinning Around the Sun in the movie Uptown Girls
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Regina Spektor)
This is such a hard question, because her lyrics are one of her strengths, but maybe:
"Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall."
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Barenaked Ladies)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Destiny's Child)
Three full albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (U2)
It's stereotypical, but probably With or Without You.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Astor Piazzolla)
No, tangos don't usually make me sad, although I guess Milonga for Three has a definite quality of longing.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Rascal Flatts)
You. or Skin.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Michael Bublé)
19 Dec 2005, 09:42 by xueleeJust because. There's probably a lot of songs I've missed because, well, computer reformatting doesn't help a lot of things. I suppose this is the closest I can come to.
30. Run On
Cute, catchy, fun and, well, cute. I love this song, despite the fact that it's crying out to be the background music to some commercial (which it is anyway).
29. Theme From Schindler's List
I absolutely love this song; while the Schindler's List soundtrack tends to be a bit too melodramatic at times, I adore the theme to bits. Itzhak Perlman's playing simply makes me want to squee.
All right. I know this song is, well, the most overplayed one by Adiemus - but I can't help it. It's just so beautiful and haunting.
27. Black Black Heart
Good, angsty song. My guilty pleasure.
26. Heart-Shaped Box
I'm personally of the opinion that this song is much better than Smells Like Teen Spirit - and I don't think I'm the only one. Because... Well, I think the lyrics are more intimate and I love the melody more. Yep.