(traditional Chinese: 吳建豪; simplified Chinese: 吴建豪; pinyin: Wú Jiànháo) is a Taiwanese American actor and singer based in Asia. He was born on August 7, 1978, in Los Angeles, United States, and speaks fluent English and Mandarin. As a member of Taiwanese boyband JVKV, he has appeared on three albums. He has also released three solo albums, and collaborated with Korean star Kangta to produce one album, “Scandal.” He has also been featured on singles by Beyoncé and Coco Lee.
Wu has also appeared in several dramas for Taiwanese television both with and without other members of JVKV, and has starred in three motion pictures. Currently, he is filming a Hong Kong film tentatively named Super Chef or Kung Fu Chef.
Wu has directed two music videos off his “V.DUBB” album, as well as a video for Nike’s “This is Love” campaign in Hong Kong. He was also executive producer with Terry Tye Lee on the Nike track, “She’s Not Sorry.”
From alivenot dead.com
- Forged early 1978, birthed at St. John’s Hospital, Santa Monica…E.T.A…???
- Grew up believing life is like Saturday morning cartoons and Japanese Anime…and I still do.
- Fat Boy at heart.
- Dancin till I die…Freak Of Nature.
- Raised in L.A./O.C. but left for Asia in 2001 searching for more to life than just Customer service at a shitty telephone company.
- Designer of finer things in life.
- FOCUSED BITCH~I’M GOOD AS GOLD, PISSIN’ POSITIVITY IN DA FACE, WITH A TASTE THAT’S BOLD~!
Edited by Angellove on 30 Oct 2008, 18:37
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.