1. VIP is a Finnish Christian speedmetal band. Their VIP has a double meaning. A) It stands for Very Important Person, who they say is Jesus Christ, and B) for Jesus, we all are Very Important People. (see their website or MySpace)
2. VIP is a Ghanaian “Hiplife” group, one of the pioneers of the Hiplife genre. In their case VIP stands for Vision In Progress.
3. VIP is an explicit rap outfit from New York, and their MySpace has a group history and music.
4. VIP is Serbian hip-hop band, creators of Bassivity crew along with Oneya. Reksona ( Relja , Demijan ) and Ikac are the only two members of V.I.P . Reksona’s twitter
5. VIP is a romanian pop band.
6. is a Norwegian techno dj with the hit: “Lille Anders”
7. VIP is a three-part gay boy trashy indie electro group out of Philadelphia. They are the sister band of Gravy Train!!!! website
8. VIP is a Burmese underground Hip-hop group name used by Kyaw Htut Swe, Jouck Jack, Htein Win, Ah Boy & Thar G for their underground sample CD, VIP - Violation in Public.
9. VIP is a legendary Danish punk rock group, formed in Copenhagen 1995. After recording only three songs, the four members decided to go their seperate ways in 1997.
VIP - Copenhagen, MySpace
Edited by Zepitj on 1 Oct 2010, 16:05
Sources (view history)
VIP is Serbian hip-hop band, a part of Bassivity crew.
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.