1) Unreal is the futuristic space electronic / cyber goth band from Moscow, Russia. Formed in 2006. Current line-up:
Wonder - guitars, keyboards, mastering
Arashi - vocals
Mystery - lead vocals
Violencer - keayboards
futurist - lyrics, conceptual ideas
2) Described as a project and one who has initially existed since 1998, the German band Unreal produces trip-hop in the form of beats and loops. A three piece, the project was completed when Helmut and Alexander finally achieved their goal in locating a suitable voice with which to supplement their sound in the form of Bibi Tischer. Alex Rizzi brings with him song writing and guitar experience, whereas Helmut, an experienced DJ offers up the know-how and “Deep impact” on production
3) Unreal was an alias for the solo works of Tomonori Sawada, a Japanese electronic music producer who was/is also a member of Mind Design and Fantastic Explosion, as well as a contibutor to video game soundtracks. As Unreal, he released one EP and several compilation tracks through Transonic Records.
4) A punk band from Aalst (Belgium)
Unreal is also an incorrect tag for:
1) A first-person shooter computer game developed by Epic Games and published by GT Interactive. The music was written by Alexander Brandon and Michiel van den Bos with a few select tracks by Dan Gardopée and Andrew Sega.
2) The Estonian band Un-Real.
Edited by induetime on 11 Oct 2011, 19:36
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.