1. How did you get into 29? (Danny Elfman
Seeing Edward Scissorhands when I was 7, or Nightmare Before Christmas when I was...I don't remember what age. But you get to know Elfman through film.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Spice Girls
"Wannabe"...just like everyone else on the bloody planet.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Johnny Cash
Hmmm...probably, "There's a man going 'round takin names, and he decides who to free, and who's to blame. Everybody won't be treated all the same..."--from Man Comes Around
Just because of that wicked opening sequence in Dawn of the Dead
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Ramones
)Road to Ruin
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (My Chemical Romance
Two: Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
and The Black Parade
. I wasn't a big fan of their debut...
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Taku Iwasaki
I don't have one. I like the insturmental stuff fine, but I don't have a definite favorite.