There is more than one artist with the name "Transit"
1) Transit is an American pop-punk group based out of Boston, MA along the lines of Taking Back Sunday, Saves The Day, Crime In Stereo, Balance & Composure, Polar Bear Club, and Hot Water Music. Transit has released five full-length albums: 2008's This Will Not Define Us, 2010's Keep This To Yourself , 2011's Listen & Forgive, 2013's Young New England and 2014's Joyride. Other releases include 2011's Record Store Day limited edition 7" Promise Nothing, the two acoustic EPs Something Left Behind (2011) and Futures and Sutures, 2009's Stay Home EP, 2007's Let It Out EP, a split 7" with Man Overboard, and a self-titled 4 song demo. They are currently signed to Rise Records. Former guitarist/back vocalist and songwriter Tim Landers left the band in 2014, before the release of Joyride, leaving the band as a four-piece.
Joe Boynton – vocals
Torre Cioffi – guitar/vocals
PJ Jefferson – bass
Daniel Frazier – drums
2) Transit is an 80's Hard Rock Band from Switzerland
They released 3 Albums
Dirty Pleasures - 1989
Heartcore - 1991
Catch Fire - 1994
3) Transit are four post-rocking ornithologists from Ghent, Belgium, Jeroen (guitar), Toon (bass), Koen (drums) and Nick (guitar), with a passion for nature, emotions and all kinds of music. , their first full-album “Whitewater” was released by “Zeal" in March 2008, following their two eps: Broadleaves vs. Conifers (2006) and Harmattan (2006).
4) Transit is Jan Kenneth Transeth:
Has been around since 1974 and will most probably hang out until the fifties/ sixties, depending on the turns this life long project will run into… The debut album “Decent Man On A Desperate Moon” was recorded from August 04 ..till March 06 and released May 2008 in nineteen countries. Available via Spotify, Simfy etc. If you wanna support, the record is available at iTunes or via Karmakosmetix.com. Transit used to be lead singer in a Norwegian progressive metal band called IN THE WOODS… (from Karmakosmetix.com)
5) Transit is the stage name of Daniel Bennett, a Canadian hip hop artist from Victoria, BC now living in Calgary, AB. He has released 3 albums. http://www.transithiphop.com/
6) Transit is a five person acapella band from Raleigh, North Carolina. The members are Amy Pruitt (Soprano), April McTaggart (Alto), James Wallace (Vocal Percussion), Carl Taylor (Bari/Tenor), Alex Delaney (Bass.) They have a self titled EP from 2007, featuring seven songs. http://www.transitvocalband.com/
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.