1) Transit is an American pop-punk group based out of Boston, MA along the lines of Taking Back Sunday, Saves The Day, Crime In Stereo, Balance & Composure, Polar Bear Club, and Hot Water Music. Transit has released three full-length albums: 2008’s This Will Not Define Us, 2010’s Keep This to Yourself and 2011’s Listen & Forgive. Other releases include 2011’s Record Store Day limited edition 7” Promise Nothing, the acoustic EP Something Left Behind, 2009’s Stay Home EP, 2007’s Let It Out EP, a split 7” with Man Overboard, and a self-titled 4 song demo. They are currently signed to Rise Records.
Joe Boynton – vocals
Tim Landers – guitar/vocals
Torre Cioffi – guitar/vocals
PJ Jefferson – bass
Daniel Frazier – drums
2) Transit is an 80’s Hard Rock Band from Switzerland
They released 3 Albums
Dirty Pleasures - 1989
Heartcore - 1991
Catch Fire - 1994
3) Transit are four post-rocking ornithologists from Ghent, Belgium, Jeroen (guitar), Toon (bass), Koen (drums) and Nick (guitar), with a passion for nature, emotions and all kinds of music. , their first full-album “Whitewater” was released by “Zeal” in March 2008, following their two eps: Broadleaves vs. Conifers (2006) and Harmattan (2006).
4) Transit is Jan Kenneth Transeth:
Has been around since 1974 and will most probably hang out until the fifties/ sixties, depending on the turns this life long project will run into… The debut album “Decent Man On A Desperate Moon” was recorded from August 04 …till March 06 and released May 2008 in nineteen countries. Available via Spotify, Simfy etc. If you wanna support, the record is available at iTunes or via Karmakosmetix.com. Transit used to be lead singer in a Norwegian progressive metal band called IN THE WOODS… (from Karmakosmetix.com)
5) Transit is the stage name of Daniel Bennett, a Canadian hip hop artist from Victoria, BC now living in Calgary, AB. He has released 3 albums. http://www.transithiphop.com/
Edited by gabinocalgary on 14 Oct 2013, 01:35
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.