Kyle Riabko. I met him while he was on tour with Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers who opened for Hanson.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Kate Voegele. Chicago.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Marion Raven. She only has 2 and I have them both.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Maroon 5. Probably Harder to Breathe.
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Everybody Else. That's definitely Longest Hour of My Life.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Norah Jones. Not really. I pretty much only listen to her when I need to relax. Her music calms me down and makes me feel somewhat content but not exactly happy.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Kate Nash. Hm. That's difficult. It's a tie between Foundations and Merry Happy.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Vienna Teng. One of her songs (Lullabye For A Stormy Night) inspired me to write a short story.