As you can see and hear I like to throw in elements of film scores, Brazilian production aesthetics, psychedelic overtones, and a whole bunch of funk.
01. Fatima - Yellow Memories
02. Syd Arthur - Sound Mirror
03. Tommy Guerrero - No Man’s Land
04. Gitar - Active Cultures
05. Matthew Halsall - When The World Was One
06. Russo Passapusso - Paraíso da Miragem
07. Souls of Mischief - There Is Only Now
08. Richard Spaven - Whole Other
09. Sol Monk - Beats, Not Words
10. Budos Band - Burnt Offering
11. Opeth - Pale Communion
12. Drcarlsonalbion - Gold
13. Toco - Memoria
14. Andre Solomko - Le Polaroid
Support indie and underground artists and buy their stuff, preferably on vinyl.