Through a board I post on.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? PJ Harvey
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Metallica
"Shoplift a thought or two" off one of the tracks on "ReLoad".
4. How did you get into 49? Natalie Merchant
A friend introduced me to 10,000 maniacs, then I got into Natalie's solo stuff from there.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Four Tet
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Hole
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Sleater-Kinney
Lol, not really. Although I did crash my car while listening to The Woods, so I don't really have good emotions attatched to that album.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Sia
I'm going to have to be incredibly predictable and say Breathe Me because it really is by far her best.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? múm
I don't really listen to individual songs by múm, I kinda like to take whole albums at a time.