Bumbum.. Guess it happened because my parents played it, especially the live album from Central Park. The Concert in Central Park
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Pink Floyd
Probably Another Brick in the Wall, but I'm not sure.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29? Michael Jackson
Give in to Me
4. What is your favourite album by 49? Leonard Cohen
I'm Your Man
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Katatonia
Not a single one on the shelf, but two in iTunes
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Massive Attack
Hmm.. Actually I think it's Heat Miser
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? Opeth
Nah, don't think so.
8. What is your favourite song by 15? Blackmore's Night
Wish You Were Here probably, as it's the one with most plays
9. What is your favourite song by 5? Within Temptation
Err.. Restless, I think.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Dream Theater