Guess the songs (and artists) that these lyrics come from. When someone guesses them, i'll cross them off.
This isn't random, I chose lyrics I liked.
Don't google it, that's lame.
1. Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armour coming,
Sayin' something about a queen.
There were peasants singin' and drummers drummin'
And the archer split the tree.After the Gold Rush
2. You go to a publisher and play him your song
He says "I hate your music and you hair is too long
But I'll sign you up because I'd hate to be wrong"Denmark Street
3. What can I say, the words destroy all meaning
There’s only cliché to get across this feeling
4. Rollin' from your brat sarcastic eye
A California tear, a drop of gold
Maybe you were cold, yeah, so was I
5. Your letters they all say that you're beside me now
Then why do I feel so alone?
I'm standing on a ledge and your fine spider web
Is fastening my ankle to a stone
6. And now I'm set free
I'm set free
I'm set free to find another illusion