1. The Underdogs were a 1960s garage band from Detroit, Michigan.
2. The Underdogs were a 1960s rock band from New Zealand.
3. The Underdogs were an UK82 band from England: U.G. (vocals), Col (guitar/vocals), Bill (drums/vocals) and Martin (bass/vocals).
4. The Underdogs are a band from Hope Valley, Derbyshire.
5. The Underdogs are a band from Aveiro, Portugal.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.