- A draw of sorts. Way too difficult to choose one song by Thåström 2012, one of his strongest years ever.
BDMV for its atmosphere, the strength and comfort of the words and how it fits every mood.
Samarkanda for being a timeless love song with amazing and original lyrics and a beuatiful melody.
NPM for its drive, its attitude and unique lyrics about the factors of existence.
2. Mount Eerie - Through The Trees pt. 2
- Life and how it is;
"There is either no end or constant simultaneous end and beginning"
3. Kent - Ruta 1
- What love should be about.
4. The Mary Onettes - A Breaking Heart Is a Brilliant Start
- A song as much as a feeling, a mood, an atmosphere.
5. Desaparecidos - MariKKKopa
- So glad they're back.
6. Mark Lanegan Band - Deep Black Vanishing Train
- Lost on a violent sea
Gone for endless days
I have tried to free myself