6 Oct 2009, 04:44 by ZimZum1290
2 Aug 2009, 10:57 by patrickfr123pick 7 bands to play at your dream festival.
- The first act plays 5 songs.
- The second act plays 5 songs.
- The third act plays 7 songs.
- The fourth act plays 7 songs.
- The fifth act plays 10 songs.
- The sixth act plays 10 songs.
- The seventh act plays 14 Songs
First Act: High Contrast
1. High Society
3.If We Ever
4. In For The Kill (Re-edit of Skream's Remix by High Contrast)
5.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Second Act :Arctic Monekys
1. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
2.When The Sun Goes Down
3. take you home
4. The View from the Afternoon
5. From The Ritz to the Rubble
Third Act::The Subways
2. I Won't Let You Down
4.Rock 'n' Roll Queen
5. Girls and Boys
6. Oh Yeah
Fourth Act : The Prodigy
1. Everybody in the Place
2. Invaders Must Die
4. Warrior's Dance
5. Voodooo People
6. Smack My Bitch Up
Fifth Act :Rage Against the Machine
2.Bulls on Parade
20 Apr 2009, 21:45 by Stephan_SpittiI wanna do this shit too. =D
Post your top 20 bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
1. The Prodigy
First: You'll Be Under My Wheels
Love: Serial Thrilla
First: To Hell We Ride
Love: Burn, Burn
Fave: They're all awesome. =/ Rooftops maybe, or Make A Move
3. Junkie XL
First: Action Radius
Fave: DVNO or the MSTRKRFT-Remix of D.A.N.C.E.
First: Clint Eastwood
Love: Never really fell in love with them. =/
Fave: White Light
6. Die Ärzte
First: Waaay to loong ago. =D
Love: Ein Lied für dich
Fave: Anneliese Schmidt
7. The Chemical Brothers
Love: Pretty much everything on Push the Button. ^^
Fave: It Doesn't Matter
First: Neon Knights
Love: MSTRKRFT-Remix of D.A.N.C.E.
Fave: The Looks
17 Nov 2008, 03:26 by redhead_chickTo cheer myself up I: Take a trip to Cape Canaveral
My favorite thing to do is: Have a (Nice Dream)
My alter-ego is: A Vampire
At my funeral they'll play: I Shall Be Released (live in Spokane)
At my wedding they'll play: Sunshine
Next time I'm in front of a crowd, I'll say: Please Be Patient with Me
The best thing about me is: God & Suicide
Highschool was like: Four Kicks
My last words will be: Barely Legal
Behind my back, my friends think I'm: Anatomy of Separation
What makes me happy is: My Dear Acquaintance (A Happy New Year)
How will you die? [The Captain and the Hourglass will kill me.
This song describes my grandparents: Mr. E's Beautiful Blues... or maybe not.
My parents are like the song: The Ocean Breathes Salty
This song will be playing when I meet the love of my life: From Now On
My deepest secret is: I need a Kamera, to my eye.
My family is described by the song: Alone, Together
My ultimate song for dancing is: Beautiful Beat
My best friend is like: Know Your Onion!
14 Mar 2008, 21:01 by tsekub1 Giuliano Palma & The BlueBeaters
2 Gwen Stefani
3 The Cardigans
4 No Doubt
6 The Beatles
7 The Smashing Pumpkins
8 The Paragons
9 Fall Out Boy
10 Alicia Keys
12 Jack Johnson
13 Sean Paul
14 Garden State OST
15 La Oreja de Van Gogh
17 The Allman Brothers Band
18 Nelly Furtado
19 The Gaylads
20 The Strokes
21 The Skatalites
22 Barry White
23 Derrick Harriott
24 The Velvet Underground
25 The Postal Service
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I have no idea, I've been listening to the Beatles since I was a baby
What is your favorite album by 2?
The Sweet Escape
What is your favorite lyric that 1 has sung?
"Do I worry cause we've lost the spark? Is there panic when it starts turning dark? And when evening shadows creep, do I lose any sleep over you?"
-GP&tB (Via Derrick Harriott)
How many times have you seen 11 live?
At least 3 or 4 times. They play every Monday night at Kenny's Castaways. That's where I got to know them.
9 Mar 2008, 03:03 by ZimZum1290Put your music player of shuffle or random. Put the titles of the first 40 songs that play, no matter how embarassing, and answer the following questions.
1. Round Here by Counting Crows
2. Fix You by Coldplay
3. Alone, Together by The Strokes
4. Where You Lead (I Will Follow) by Carole King
5. Tomorrow Comes Today by Gorillaz
6. Diabolical by Mindless Self Indulgence
7. Tainted Love by Soft Cell
8. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service
9. (You Want To) Make A Memory by Bon Jovi
10. Nobody's Fault But My Own by Beck
11. Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns
12. Sunshine by Jonathan Edwards
13. In This Twilight by Nine Inch Nails
14. Mastermind by Mindless Self Indulgence
15. Across the Universe by The Beatles
16. Freedom's Finally Mine by Keith Urban
17. Cocoon by Bjork
18. Precious Things by Tori Amos
19. My Doorbell by The White Stripes
20. The First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
21. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
28 Jul 2007, 00:02 by brightwithlife1. What's my mood like right now?
I Feel Possessed.
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
3. What kind of person am I?
4. Am I loved?
If God Will Send His Angels :P
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
6. What should I do with my life?
Take It or Leave It.
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Read My Mind.
8. What is my best quality?
9. How does my sex life look?
If I Like It, I Do It.
10. What's the meaning of life?
The Meaning of Soul.
11. What do people think of me?
12. Would I make a good catch?
Hello, I Love You ¬¬
13. How crazy am I?
Hard to Explain.
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Closer to the Dark.
15. What's going to happen to me this week?
Nothing in My Way.
16. Where will I be a year from now?
17. What is my biggest wish?
The Good Old Days.
18. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
27 Nov 2006, 16:05 by Mik1eJoin my SPL! ^_^
Fixtures - Set 1
New York City Cops: 0 – 0 : 12:51
Automatic Stop: 0 - 0 : Is This It
Someday: 0 - 0 : Heart In A Cage
Reptilia: 0 - 0 : Razorblade
Electricityscape: 0 - 0 : Last Nite
Ize of the World: 0 - 0 : The End Has No End
You Only Live Once: 0 - 0 : Barely Legal
Under Control: 0 - 0 : Hard to Explain
Take It or Leave It: 0 - 0 : Hawaii
The Modern Age: 0 - 0 : Juicebox
Soma: 0 - 0 : Trying Your Luck
Whatever Happened?: 0 - 0 : Alone, Together
League to find the best The Strokes song. (out of 24)
Each Week There Will Be a Set of Matches Like This:
These are Just examples to help people undestand wat to do:
New York City Cops: 0 – 0 : Hard to Explain
Automatic Stop: 0 - 0 : Hawaii
Someday: 0 - 0 : Juicebox
Reptilia: 0 - 0 : Soma
12:51: 0 - 0 : Whatever Happened?
Is This It: 0 - 0 : Alone, Together
Heart In a Cage: 0 - 0 : Trying Your Luck
Razorblade: 0 - 0 : You Only Live Oncee
27 Jun 2006, 11:52 by mrjoe1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle, and then write down the 30 songs that come up and at the end of each title add 'In My Pants'.
2. Laugh, or don't, it doesn't matter in this town.
3. Pass it on and sign here.
1. Every Me Every You in my pants.
2. Cheer Up in my pants.
3. Submission in my pants.
4. 12:51 in my pants.
5. Riot Van in my pants.
6. Violent Revolution in my pants.
7. Sex Mad Roar in my pants. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
8. No Love Lost in my pants. Bit interesting seeing as what the Joy Division were.
9. Some Old Girl in my pants.
10. Never Never in my pants.
11. Anarchy in the U.K. in my pants.
12. Shakin' in my pants.
13. I'm Not Down in my pants.
14. M.T.V Get Off The Air in my pants.
15. Alone, Together in my pants.
16. Down in the Tube Station at Midnight in my pants. (Wooaaahh :o)