16 Apr 2011, 20:25 by Bluke4x4
18 Oct 2010, 00:49 by Awkardsolution
1 Jan 2010, 18:33 by sleepy_alex
13 Dec 2009, 06:52 by Awkardsolution
21 Nov 2009, 07:30 by Stephenite
21 Nov 2009, 00:02 by chopchopchop
11 Jul 2008, 07:08 by aboylikerogeraboylikeroger's top albums
1. Patrick Wolf - Wind in the Wires (611) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007DHOMC.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg&w=120 2. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (598) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000019PA.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg&w=120 3. The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? (571) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/130x130/1416566.jpg&w=120 4. Joanna Newsom - Ys (462) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://a1.phobos.apple.com/r10/Music/ba/40/2e/mzi.dxublsnl.170x170-75.jpg&w=120 5. Patrick Wolf - Lycanthropy (429) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon. …
4 Jul 2008, 06:47 by Balloons1. How did you get into 29? (Blondie)
I don't really remember, I think I just found Parallel Lines in my house and listened to it and liked it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (No Doubt)
I dunno, probably Just a Girl.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Goldfrapp)
I don't really have one. How about "Now take me dancing at the Disco/Where you buy your Winniebago"?
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (The Killers)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Sleater-Kinney)
Four. Call the Doctor, The Hot Rock, The Woods, and One Beat.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Margot & the Nuclear So and So's)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Built to Spill)
I don't really listen to them enough to know....
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Ben Kweller)
Probably Sha Sha, though they're all about equal.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Elliott Smith)
Probably King's Crossing, though there are a lot of good ones.
8 Jan 2007, 01:13 by adverseentropyThis is a comprehensive list of the albums in my collection that I enjoy. It is only about 2/3rds of my library, as many albums are ones that I no longer like or never liked. Artists of whom I have more than one album include a link to the artist's page. I will do my best to update it with additions and removals as I see fit.
Of course, if you see anything missing from here that you think I'd like, including albums from bands listed that I do not have, feel free to do so in a comment, artist recommendation, or personal message!
Fast Cars, Danger, Fire and Knives
In A Safe Place
I Am a Bird Now
Everything All the Time
Let It Be
Magical Mystery Tour
Please Please Me
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Belle & Sebastian
Dear Catastrophe Waitress
If You're Feeling Sinister
Big Head Todd and the Monsters
25 Dec 2005, 03:58 by baronorchidSung Tongs - First exposure to AC, just makes you feel happy in this on-the-backporch way
Feels - Best AC album to date, coherent lyrics without losing the passion and fervor from earlier works
Funeral - Everyone's talked about this album, and for good reason - amazing
Apologies to the Queen Mary - Takes the best of Modest Mouse, Arcade Fire, and Frog Eyes and combines it - perhaps the best album this year
Anniemal - Perhaps the only pure pop I really like - unabashed, pure, and completely danceable
Crimes - Pure screamo, but it certainly is quite fun when you just want to vent
You Forgot It In People - I prefer this better than their self-titled album actually
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Picaresque - I like stories
The Dresden Dolls - Nice to hear some songs about manic and not depressive
Tree City - Just a fun easy listen
Keep It Together - See above.
69 Love Songs, Vol. 1
69 Love Songs, Vol. 2
69 Love Songs, Vol. …