1. This is one of the premier dop wop group of the 1950’s in the US. They often appeared with the Like group the Paragons in such Albums as “Rumble”
2. A garage band briefly signed to the Sun Records label. Their 1966 single Cadillac Man was one of the last releases from the label during the Sam Philips era, and the band featured Sam’s son, Jerry, on guitar. For years this single was the only official release from the band, until the appearance of the 2008 Ace compilation Cadillac Men, which featured all of their known Sun recordings. As Alec Palao notes, the band’s story was “even stranger than fiction, encompassing… Memphis maverick Jim Dickinson, a future medieval knight, and The World’s Most Perfectly Formed Midget Wrestler.”
- 1999: demo-cassette ‘Something in the Streets Tonight’ / 200 copies SOLD OUT
- 2005: Mini-CD ‘Tonight the Bar Is Ours/Primitive Man’ / 500 copies SOLD OUT
- 2005: Full Album ‘Small Town Stories’ / 1000 copies SOLD OUT
- 2007: Mini-CD ‘Not an Angel’ / 500 copies
- Featured on several compilation albums!
Doing as much gigs as possible in as much different places as possible is still our aim after more than 10 years!
Edited by sdonoh on 11 Apr 2011, 22:02
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.