There are several artists with this name.
1. This is one of the premier dop wop group of the 1950's in the US. They often appeared with the Like group the Paragons in such Albums as "Rumble"
2. A garage band briefly signed to the Sun Records label. Their 1966 single Cadillac Man was one of the last releases from the label during the Sam Philips era, and the band featured Sam's son, Jerry, on guitar. For years this single was the only official release from the band, until the appearance of the 2008 Ace compilation Cadillac Men, which featured all of their known Sun recordings. As Alec Palao notes, the band's story was "even stranger than fiction, encompassing… Memphis maverick Jim Dickinson, a future medieval knight, and The World’s Most Perfectly Formed Midget Wrestler."
- 1999: demo-cassette 'Something in the Streets Tonight' / 200 copies SOLD OUT
- 2005: Mini-CD 'Tonight the Bar Is Ours/Primitive Man' / 500 copies SOLD OUT
- 2005: Full Album 'Small Town Stories' / 1000 copies SOLD OUT
- 2007: Mini-CD 'Not an Angel' / 500 copies
- Featured on several compilation albums!
Doing as much gigs as possible in as much different places as possible is still our aim after more than 10 years!
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.