1. How did you get into 29? (Beck)
My dad and I used to listen to him on road trips. 'Cause we bought Midnite Vultures for like, 50c from some shit-shop. Brilliant.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Grinderman)
Probably Honey Bee (Let's Fly To Mars)
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Lou Reed)
Just a perfect day. You make me forget myself. I thought I was someone else. Someone good. -Perfect Day
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Daft Punk)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Red House Painters)
Wow, um. Only two. I think. Heh.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (The velvet underground
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Underworld)
To be honest I only listen to Born Slippy. And that does not make me sad. LOLS.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (The Horrors)
They only have one. So, Strange House.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Nine Inch Nails)