But anyway, here it is.
- Because of the atmosphere, the melancholy beauty and the lyrics. One of the best songs ever written by anyone.
2. The Same Deep Water as You
- Over nine minutes long, but every second of this majestic and dark masterpiece is mindblowing. And the lyrics are mega; "In my eyes your smile, the very last thing before I go". Love in death can be incredible.
3. One More Time
- Because of my associations, because of you and because of the melody. One of the saddest melodies I have ever heard.
- Could be Robert Smiths best lyrics. Long, atmospheric, dark and existential. I adore it.
- Icy cold synths, ominous drums and Simon Gallup's murmuring bass frame Smiths anguished vocals and lamenting words on drugs and death. Nothing short of a masterpiece.