Uh, I don't really know. Either I saw him on Rhapsody or something or I heard about him from Lou.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Probably "So Much." Also their best song, in my opinion.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb
They aren't really known for their lyrical abilities, but... "This is what I want, black kids and white kids sharing all the songs that their Grandmamas taught 'em. We'll play 'em on our horns, we'll bang 'em on our drums, we'll play 'em on our guitars."
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Infinity. Just because it's got "Oh Lonely Nights" on it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
11. I didn't even know they had that many...
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Absolutely. "Human Kittens."