I went to a show and they were one of the opening bands.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
As Tall As Lions
3. What's your favorite lyric by 29?
The Reign of Kindo
"full of desire, but i'm bankrupt of all will"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
one, but it's my brothers. I'm not really that fond of them.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Well, it's Etta James and Harvey Fuqua's duet, "If I Can't Have You"
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Pedro the Lion
Options (but I love the song)
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
House of Heroes
tough question. Metaphor in Parenthesis is definitely one of them
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
As Cities Burn
ANOTHER TOUGH ONE. from SILYAYD: admission:regret or one:twentyseven
from CNS: Clouds or Timothy
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?