Rules: Put your playlist on shuffle and write down the first 25 songs you get...
Now take the first line from the first song, the second line from the second song, third line from the third song, etc. and put them in order below to make your scrambled song. If the song doesn't have enough lines loop back to the beginning--like if you need the 22nd line but the song only has 15 lines, you start counting again with the first line as line 16 and end up using line 7.
1. Song in a foreign kanguage? Use Babelfish to translate to English, use the translation literarly. Impossible? Leave line blank.
2. Instrumental song? Use the title!
3. Impossible to find lyrics? Leave line blank.
4. If necessary divide the song / poem in verses if result calls for it
1. Dubstar - Stars
2. Clannad - Éirigh Suas A Stóirín (Rise Up My Love)
3. Bill Pritchard - I'm Your Man
4. Catherine Wheel - Strange Fruit
5. Derrick & Patsy - Housewife's Choice
6. Joe Jackson - Sunday Papers