The Thompson Twins were part of my growing up. It was a time when the radio/TV was the source of nearly all my music.
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
The Sun Always Shines On Tv
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
Are you Lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how you feel
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me.
4. How did you get into no.49?
It was the video to Clint Eastwood - There was a video jukebox at my local pub and it got played a lot!
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
3: 18, Play, and Hotel
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
Comfortably Numb - the live version on the Delecate Sound of Thunder album