There are five artists going by the name "T":
1. Tasha (T) Reid is a Korean-African American R&B singer and rapper born in Portland, Texas on May 31, 1981 to an African American father and a Korean mother. She was a core member of the Korean hip hop and R&B group Uptown, starting out when she was only 16 years old. She later formed Tashannie, a hip-hop and R&B duo in 1999 where she was the primary vocalist. In 2001, she started a solo career under the moniker T. Reid, who speaks Korean and English fluently, is one of the most influential rappers in Korea as well as the most influential female. After settling a dispute with her former record company, World Music, Reid's new album, Yoon Mi Rae (윤미래), was released in February 2007. The album title is T's Korean name.
2. T is a performance name of Thomas Thielen, a german progressive rock musician, who released his debut album Naive in 2001. In 2006, his second solo album Voices was released. A third album is currently in the making.
3. T is solo project by a French man, Thomas Walter, on the label Herzfeld. His first album is called "b category film" second one "T" released in 2005 is eponymous. Third lp "Bau" October 2007. T also plays the drums for the band Loyola. His music is a mix of acoustic tunes sometimes mixed with electronic beats. http://www.hrzfld.com/
4. The vocalist of hardcore punk band Product of Waste has also released hip hop tracks under the name T.
5. /T is a Japanese electronic doujin music arranger.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.