23 Sep 2010, 10:22 by veash
8 Nov 2009, 15:35 by dominoodancing1. Shiny Toy Guns - Frozen Oceans
2. Alex Gaudino - Watch Out
3. Ratatat - Tropicana
4. Halou - Feeling This Is Like To Fall Awake
5. Ashley Tisdale - Overrated
6. ATB - Take Me Over
7. Blue Foundation - Distant Dreams
8. The Beatles - Get Back
9. Calvin Harris - Traffic Cops
10. Anna Jantar - Nic nie może wiecznie trwać
11. Lily Allen - LDN
12. MGMT - Electric Feel
13. Chromeo - Needy Girl
14. P!nk - Mean
15. Britney Spears - Anticipating
16. Bjork - Immature
17. Tatu - Loves Me Not
18. A.R. Rahman - Dreams on Fire
19. Gym Class Heroes - Live a Little
20. Zero 7 - Waiting to Die
21. Justice - The Party
22. Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird
23. Apparat - Hailin From the Edge
24. Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes
25. Imogen Heap - Aha!
26. Maria Peszek - Pieprzę cię miasto
27. Green Day - Hitchin' a Ride
28. Goya - W Kieszeni
29. System of a Down - Soldier Side (intro)
30. Shakira - Costume Makes the Clown
31. Snow Patrol - Run
15 Apr 2009, 11:40 by markot931. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool - first songs only
System of a Down-Pictures
Die Ärzte-Punk ist
First Day of School
Falling in Love
Peter Fox-Haus am See
Blind Guardian-Welcome to Dying
System of a Down-Holy Mountains
Pink Floyd-On the Run
Life is Good
In Flames-In Search For I
Beatsteaks-Let Me In
AC/DC-If You Dare
Getting Back Together
Black Label Society-In This River
Paying the Dues
Tenacious D-City Hall
The Night Before the War
29 Mar 2008, 22:59 by Adthey1. What do people assume when they first look at me?
Song: You've Got a Killer Scene There Man (Queens of the Stone Age)
Comment: do i look like a serial killer or something?
2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?
Song: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (The Postal Service)
Comment: Now, i'm really going to get far.
3. Am I a good girlfriend?
Song: You're the Wanker, If Anyone Is (Say Anything)
Comment: ...that bad??
4. How will I die?
Song: The People (Metric)
Comment: Yes, I'm sure people will kill me someday...
5. Is someone trying to kill me?
Song: The Impact of Reason (Underoath)
Comment: I guess... maybe?
6. What should I do instead of this quiz?
Song: Emma (Alkaline Trio)
Comment: being with emma?
7. What is a bad habit that I should try to stop?
Song: And The Air (36 Crazyfists)
Comment: Breathing. I think this quizz is trying to kill me.
8. What's for dinner tonight?
Song: blood red, white and blue (Rise Against)
Comment: Yes, that's right. I'm a vampire ok?
7 Feb 2007, 13:58 by captivalacrimaSome songs are funny
some songs are sweet
some songs are crazy
some pull at your feet
Some songs make you happy
some make you feel at ease
some make you feel sappy
what do you think about these?
My Top Three - Songs that make me Smile
2. Jingle Jangle
3. Coffin Fodder
I love to hear these songs
they make me feel complete
think I know where I belong
so this is what I need
Craving for the wicked words
wandering near my ears
hoping that anyone
will feel what my heart hears
1. I can't stop smiling, even giggling slightly, when I hear this subtle simulation of a trumpet. I mean, what normal person puts the words 'parapapa' in a song, without totally embarrassing him/herself? We know the answer..
2. The title explains everything. Though the lyrics aren't bad either: "For all the 5 am phone calls" just reminds me of the 'fonkels' in Dutch, which means twinkling. Very cute I think.
3. It was very hard to find this song in my Cradle of Filth collection. …
20 Nov 2006, 13:51 by StarBornDKYou all know the drill by now :) I'll write the first line or 2 from 15 random songs on my playlist. Try and see if you can guess it ... and no googling the lyrics! :)
If you get it right, I'll strike it out ... ready? Here we go:
1: When i reminisce ignorance was bliss,
Back in the days where the magic exist
Flaunt your will at every wheel,
Parachute your chocolate soul,
3: I Won't Be Home for Christmas
Outside the carolers start to sing
I can't describe the joy they bring
Cause joy is something they don't bring me
4: Unforgiven II
Lay beside me, tell me what they've done
Speak the words I wanna hear, to make my demons run
5: Easier to Run
It’s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
6: Rim of Hell
I'll start your day with a shock
See one of these days 'bout 12 o'clock
7: In Mist She Was Standing
Under a watching autumn eye
8: man have I been far away?
in short of words
9: Lay Your Heart To Rest
I've fallen from grace into the kingdom of shadowlands
into the pleasure's nest