There is more than one artist with this name:
1. A pop punk band founding in California in 1989. They are most well known for their song Chewbacca from the movie Clerks. They often dress in space suits and claim to be from the planet "Cynot3", and have appeared on the Nickelodeon series, "Yo Gabba Gabba!", on more than one occasion. They are currently comprised of Art Mitchell on lead vocals and bass, Dave Collins on drums, and Courtney Pollock (A.K.A. Chainsaw, the Prince of Karate) on lead guitar.
2. A Pop girl band founding in Chile, mid 90's. The first members of the group were Constanza "Coni" Lewin, Elisa Montes and Consuelo "Chi-K" Edwards. They released 1 album: Supernova, under BMG label, which was Platinum 2x in Chile. They broke up on 2001, but the producers replaced the members with three new girls: Constanza "Koni" Lüer, Sabina Odone and Claudia González. They released 1 album: Retráctate, under Sony Music label, which was nominated to Latin Grammy's "Mejor Álbum Pop Dúo o Grupo" (Best Pop Album of a Duo or Group) category. Producers of the band said this project was "stand by".
3. A new pop-rock band from Greece.
4. Folk style band from West London who feature many self penned tracks from 2 albums. Also acclaimed for their cover songs.
5. A rock'n'roll band from Estonia. They released in 2006 their first album : Supernova
6. A Pop&Roll Spanish band from Valencia.
7. Manufactured Handbag House band formed especially to do a dance version of Oasis’s “Some Might Say” in 1996.
8. A Danish band from the 90's
9. A Finnish trance artist
10. One Alternative Portuguese Band that was formed from the band known as "Flavio with F de Folha". They released three albums to much critical acclaim (including from NME) and split up in 2000. Their last, unreleased album "The Atari Series #2" was in the final production stages.
11. A Classic Rock/Blues band from Guildford UK, They release their EP to iTunes in May 2008.
12. A Korean 6 member band Called Supernova that debuted in 2007, they can be tagged at 초신성
13. Indiepop band From Bogor, Indonesia. they also appear in Delicatessen Comp. from Poptastic records.
(This is also an incorrect tag for the rock group formed on the TV series of the same name, Rock Star Supernova. They are legally not allowed to use this name as Supernova (the first one listed here) has the legal rights to the name. If you are here because of that artist, please fix your artist tags to the correct artist name.)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.