"Screaming Bloody Murder" has two meanings:
1) "Screaming Bloody Murder" is the first single from Sum 41's fifth studio album of the same name, officially released on February 7, 2011, although originally slated for release in August 2010.
On January 8, 2011, it was announced that the band will release the single "Screaming Bloody Murder" on February 8, 2011, in the United States, the band's first single in 3 years. It was released a day earlier, on February 7, in Europe. The song was released as a digital download only on iTunes, Amazon.com and other music retailers, with no intention to release it as a physical CD single. The song had its worldwide premiere, a month before the official release, on January 13, 2011, on the Detroit area radio station 89X. It then premiered on AOL Radio, a few hours later the same day.
2) "Screaming Bloody Murder" is the fifth studio album by Canadian rock band Sum 41, released on March 29, 2011, after many delays. It was the band's second album produced by the band's frontman Deryck Whibley and recorded as a three piece, and the first album by the band since 2007's Underclass Hero, which marks the longest gap between two Sum 41 albums. Even though new lead guitarist Tom Thacker was already a part of the band and co-wrote the title track of the album, all guitars were still recorded by singer Deryck Whibley. The album has received positive and mixed reviews and as of October 2012 it has sold 97,000 copies in the United States.
It is the last album to be released with original drummer, Steve Jocz.
Track listing (Album):
1. "Reason to Believe" 3:28
2. "Screaming Bloody Murder" (Deryck Whibley, Tom Thacker) 3:24
3. "Skumfuk" 3:24
4. "Time for You to Go" 3:01
5. "Jessica Kill" 2:50
6. "What Am I to Say" 4:12
7. "Holy Image of Lies" (A Dark Road Out of Hell: Part I) 3:47
8. "Sick of Everyone" (A Dark Road Out of Hell: Part II) 3:05
9. "Happiness Machine" (A Dark Road Out of Hell: Part III) 4:48
10. "Crash" 3:19
11. "Blood in My Eyes" 4:16
12. "Baby, You Don't Wanna Know" (Deryck Whibley, Matt Squire) 3:34
13. "Back Where I Belong" 3:41
14. "Exit Song" 1:42
Total length: 48:36
Album descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.