There are at least 7 bands called Suffer:
1. Suffer was a hardcore punk / powerviolence band from Perth, Australia. The band released a self-titled demo cassette (2008), a CDR / cassette titled 'Blood Wars' (2009), a split 7" with Pathetic Human (2010), a full-length LP titled 'Lone' (2010), a rehearsal demo cassette 'Raw Violent Assault' (late 2011) and the cassette "Distorted Thoughts // Static Minds", which was their final release .
2. Swedish Suffer formed in 1988. The band had a raw, yet somewhat technical sound, unlike many "straight to the point" bands. Unfortunately, the band broke up in 1994 after releasing only one album, "Structures", a few EP's, most notably "Global Warming", and two demos.
3. Suffer is a Czech punk-rock or power-pop band. They started to play together in 1996 and continue to play together. They have released a few LPs and EPs.
4. Suffer is a band from New Orleans, LOUISIANA. Featuring Tomas Viator (Disincarnate, Acid Bath, Shrum, Astaroth) Kelly Pitre (Shrum, Vual) and Tim Holsinger (Goatwhore, Psycho Scenario). Suffer's debut album entitled "When Darkness Falls" was released on Northern Blaze Records June 1st 2004.
5) Suffer is a Groove Metal band from Los Angeles, CA formed in 1994. They released only one album in 1996 called Heads I Win, Tails You Lose and then split up. Most of the members came from another great crossover-thrash band Cryptic Slaughter
6) Suffer is a Brutal Death Metal band from Columbia/Pereira formed in 1994.They released demo "Pieces of Flesh Saciate my Hungry" in 1995 and changed their name to Internal Suffering in 1996.
7) Suffer was a UK hardcore punk/crust band that also went by the name Health Hazard.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.