There are several bands called Stir Crazy:
1. A pop punk band from Illinois, United States
2. A blues rock band from Canada
3. A hip hop producer from Michigan, United States
1) Stir Crazy was a Pop Punk band from Naperville, Illinois.
Original Band Members…
Kevin Haack (Guitar/Vocals)
Bobby Clawson (Bass/Fake Vocals)
Mark Thompson (Drums/Yelling)
Gordon Walsh (Bass/Vocals)
Dave "The Hernia" Hernandez (Guitar/Vocals)
The band most notably won two Neuqua Valley High School Battle of the Bands and were signed to Rock Chicago Records until Kevin Haack, the main songwriter, quit to join the band Myllhouse.
Clawson and Hernandez went on to form *The Awesomes*. Walsh got really into the 60s, and nobody ever saw him again. Thompson was a rock.
2) A classic rock/blues band from Sudbury, Ontario Canada.
Check their myspace for more information:
3) Super-producer Stir Crazy has stamped his imprint on the music scene since 2003. His production has helped design career defining hits and has created compositions that have featured artists such as The Insane Clown Posse (Psychopathic Records), Tech N9ne (Strange Music), Potluck, Bizarre (D12), Bizzy Bone (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony), T.O.N.E-z (Emmy Nominated) , King Gordy, Kottonmouth Kings, Koopsta Knicca (formally of Three Six Mafia) and many others. Respected beyond the genres of Hip Hop, Rap and Urban music, Stir Crazy has also been sought by superstars and underground legends whose music needs a new edge, sound and direction.
Born in Detroit Michigan, Stir Crazy has had many reincarnations— from a partnership in the label Super Phat Productions, and involved in a super group which consists of Dood Computer (of Doom Fist) and himself.
Stir Crazy, introduced a unique style that defined the new wave of music in the years too come. Hip Hop and R&B with crazy effects held together by complex drum patterns and amazing compositions. Death B4 Dishonor a group consisting of Lokey (Mission Infect), T.O.N.E-z and Stir Crazy proved Stir Crazy could step out his normal boundaries and do heavy metal and rock music production.
Recently he has helped form, and in a music group with Dood Computer (Pig Food Records) from Albany, New York and has release there new upcoming album entitled “Penny Dreadfuls”. The reason this album is getting so much attention is because of the marketing. It was released out on cassette tape, something that proved that no matter the format, if the music is well done the many fans will purchase.
His musical partnership with fellow producer Tre Pound (of Detroit Chop Shop), spanned the untouchable label Super Phat Productions, and there trademark sound has spawned numerous imitators in the Detroit area. Still known as the originators of the new wave of Detroit sound when it comes to hip hop and R&B music they both still produce for some of the biggest names in Michigan and all over the world.
Along the way he built an impressive arsenal of studio equipment, and worked/works at many studios in Detroit where he does most of his production. He regularly travels between his home studio and other studios around the area and other states working on many different projects That, along with DJ gigs and other concert appearances has made Stir Crazy’s name one of the largest in the industry.
Stir Crazy’s genre breaking has changed music today and he takes pride in his success at staying ahead of the game with his experimentation and originality. Hard working and confident, his goal is to always stay ten steps ahead of the competitors while making fans not only hear but ‘feel’ music when listening to his creations.
One thing Stir Crazy has on his side, other than incredible talent, is visibility and versatility. He been seen on several DVD’s, and he recently has a role in a feature film, Zombie Prom. Then there are his numerous other appearances and accomplishments. He was named producer of the year by JuggaloNews.com by voting of fans. The thousands of articles in print and on websites have helped Stir Crazy reach out to fans he was unable to with the original printed flyer, sticker and poster tactics that he once used.
“You can accomplish any dream or goals in life, with hard work and confidence” says the dedicated Stir Crazy. He is a innovator of sound which continues to set new standards, while always expanding his musical palette