1) a Scottish musician ex-The Beta Band, and also with recordings as King Biscuit Time and Black Affair
2) a British techno DJ & producer
3) the guitarist of the UK band Gene
4) the US keyboardist for The 9th Creation
1) Steve Mason (born 1975) is a Scottish musician, most famous as the lead singer and one of the founding members of The Beta Band. Mason also released solo material as King Biscuit Time, including two EPs on Regal Records and one album on No Style Records, an imprint of Alan McGee’s Poptones record label. Mason has also worked under the name Black Affair, and has released one album under this pseudonym on V2 Records.
On 19 April 2009, The Sunday Times reported that Mason was working on a new album with producer Richard X. This album, Boys Outside, is due for release in March 2010 and will be the first album under Mason’s own name. The first single, “All Come Down”, was released as a download at the end of November 2009, along with details of the new album.
Mason is an occasional guest on Old Jock Radio, an internet radio station.
2) Steve Mason is a British techno DJ & producer. As well as a number of singles, Mason released the album “Conception Vessel One” in 1996
3) Steve Mason was the guitarist of the UK band Gene
4) Steve Mason was the keyboardist for 70s American funk band The 9th Creation
Edited by KeithJones on 4 Nov 2013, 12:42
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.