In 2004, at a concert in a club, Spike meets Ombladon, a member of Parazitii, and this announces him that he could be on Ombladon’s next album, ”Condoleante”. Two months later the album is launched and the song ”Ombladon ft Spike -Probleme Personale” is included. After this, Spike starts touring through Romania along Parazitii. He has also a collaboration with Anonim on the album Hai sa vorbim.
In 2006, he sings along Parazitii and Anonim on the opening of 50cent concert. Aftert a few months, at the end of 2006, Spike launches his first album [album]Relatii cu Publicul[/album]. His first video was on the song ”Bizar” featuring Cheloo, member of Parazitii.
Spike’s next album ”Ramanem prieteni” will be launched on September the 15th.
2) Spike - is an alias of IDM/Experimental/Glitch artist Elliott Perkins, aka Phonem, whose only release under this pseudonym has been “Operation Binary 24”.
3) Spike - The US Heavy Metal band Spike was formed in 1973 by guitarist David T. Chastain, drummer Les Sharp, bassist Mike Skimmerhorn and Denny Kuller (Bass, Vocals). They recorded and released the album ‘The Price of Pleasure’ in 1983 and a Live album a year later. Spike toured the USA with many acts, the most well known being Black Sabbath. Due to differences with their management, they broke up and formed a new band CJSS in 1984.
4) Spike - Down-tempo electronic dance duo founded by producer Darrin Friedman. The performers were Pamela Mitchell (vocals) and Barrelhouse J. M. (raps). Mitchell’s soulful voice gained them international fame with their first single, Respect in 1998. There was only one album released by the duo: The Album (1998). According to the information of Polydor, a second album was planned, but has never materialised.
5) Spike -Spike (born as Jonathan Gray in Newcastle upon Tyne) sometimes also known as Spike Gray, is an English rock frontman, songwriter and vocalist most famous for his times with The Quireboys with whom he has released four studio albums to date.
6) Spike - and DJ Spike are pseudonyms used by Keith Leblanc.
Edited by ssjmaz on 19 Aug 2009, 22:42
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.