1. Spider is an alias for Brooklyn indie-folk musician Jane Herships. Most of the songs on her release The Way to Bitter Lake are hushed, personal folk songs with elements of shoegazing reminescent of musicians such as Nick Drake and M. Ward.
2 - Spider (hard rock band): was an American rock band from New York that formed in 1977 and disbanded in 1984. They released two studio albums through Dreamland Records in the early 1980s, and scored a few moderate hit singles in the United States. Two songs from their 1981 album Between the Lines - “Change” and “Better Be Good to Me” - were hits for John Waite and Tina Turner, respectively.
3. Spider were a British NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) band from Liverpool that formed in 1976. The band released three albums: Rock ‘n’ Roll Gypsies (1982), Rough Justice (1984) and Raise the Banner (For Rock ‘n’ Roll) (1986)
4. Spider was a Hungarian punk rock band in the 90’s.
5. Spider is Erin from The Spits and his girlfriend. Lo-fi. synth. post-punk. new wave.
6. Spider is a Malay rock band with ska influences from Malaysia.
7. Recently their ‘Back to the Wall’ single from 1977 was re-released by Sing Sing records.
8. Power Pop/New wave 70’s band, UK (can be heard on Good Vibrations: The Punk Singles Collection)
Edited by kanto_sho on 20 Apr 2014, 17:06
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.