There are six artists using this name:
1) Sentinel is an Indie-dream-pop three piece based the Bay Area of Northern California, established since 2001. The seeds of this sunny-seaside-dream-pop began with chance encounter between Tarabud (vocals/bass), Dennis Bestafka (guitars), and Bill Mowery (drums) in San Francisco.
Sentinel's sound is strongly influenced by their mutual visions of 80's synth and 90's dream-pop. Bands like Cocteau Twins, Smiths, U2, My Bloody Valentine, Cure, Flock Of Seagulls, Dead Can Dance. and Ocean Blue have provided consistent inspirations, creating a long catalog of moods & textures to draw from while developing their sound.
Sentinel has had extensive support from local DJ's playing them over the airwaves to Bay Area listeners. They have been heard on Live105.3 FM, KALX 90.7 FM, & KZSU 90.1 FM. Also, they have been featured by Nic Harcourt's syndicated program 'Connections Made by Guitar Center' broadcast nationally on FM stations in the USA. gc.guitarcenter.com/connections. In 2015 with the release of their new album Points of Light, they have been played in over 170 + college radio stations on medium rotation. They are touring the West Coast of the United States promoting their new album.
Sentinel (self titled) - 2004
The Singles - 2005
Sequels & Hunches E.P. - 2007
Kites Without Strings - 2008
For Days Deep -2010
Jet Black Single - 2010
Dark End Single - 2011
Somewhere Else Single - 2012
Holiday Singles 2009-2013
Points of Light - 2015
2) Sentinel is a an Indiana Metalcore band.
3) Sentinel is a hardcore Punk band from Yuba City, California.
4) Sentinel is a split-up melodic metal band from Aukra, Norway.
(Press "Lytt" to the right to listen to the songs and "Last Ned" means download)
5) Sentinel is a black metal band from France.
6) Sentinel is death/thrash metal band from Massachusetts - USA.
7) Sentinel is a production pseudonym for DnB producer, Photek a.k.a Rupert Parkes.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.