1. Electronic / Metal outfit.
2. Progressive Metal band from Melbourne.
3. Melancholic metal band from Belgium
1. Sentience was a three-piece electronic outfit consisting of Nick Fryer, Martin Dawson and Tom Neville, largely gaining fame for themselves by appearing on the soundtrack for controversial video game Carmageddon II. The three songs (created by band who at the time didn’t have a member older than 20) from their album “Eye for an (I)”, were a clever fusion of metal guitars and various electronic styles such as breakbeat and techno.
2. Sentience are a four-piece, Progressive Metal band from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. More info can be found on their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/sentiencelive.
3. Sentience was a melancholic metal band from Belgium, formed in december 2004, and disbanded in 2010. Due to problems finding a singer that suits the music, an album has never been released, despite having written over 2 hours of music.
Members were Gorik Van Droogenbroeck (also in Toorn, Kludde, Kilte, Trancelike Void, and Loather), Gert Mincke (Loather), Robin Vermoesen (Loather) and Dieter Mincke.
Edited by Pentecost_III on 12 Jan 2011, 09:32
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.