The band’s third album “Holographic Universe” was released on June 20, 2008. Following the release, Scar Symmetry did not embark on tours and released a statement 11 September 2008, announcing that they had parted ways with vocalist Christian Älvestam, due to touring conflicts and creative differences. On 6 October, they announced the replacements for Christian Älvestam: they will continue with two singers, Roberth Karlsson (growls) and Lars Palmqvist (clean vocals).
Members and other projects:
* Roberth Karlsson - Lead Vocals (growls) (Facebreaker, Aktiv Dödshjälp and Tormented)
* Lars Palmqvist - Lead Vocals (clean vocals) (Last Temptation)
* Henrik Ohlsson - Drums (Altered Aeon, Mutant (Swe), Theory In Practice, ex-Diabolical (Swe), ex-Thrawn)
* Jonas Kjellgren - Guitars (Pexilated, Centinex, World Below, ex-Carnal Forge, ex-Dellamorte, ex-Sickenside, guest for Incapacity)
* Per Nilsson - Guitars, backing vocals (Kaipa, Altered Aeon, ex-World Below, ex-Thrawn)
* Kenneth Seil - Bass (Soul Royale)
Symmetric in Design (2005)
Pitch Black Progress (2006)
Holographic Universe (2008)
Dark Matter Dimensions (2009)
The Unseen Empire (2011)
Edited by MetalSevenfold on 11 Oct 2011, 22:53
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.