- A psychedelic band from the 60s
- A Belgian 90’s band from Torhout.
- A group called SandS of Russian composers from Demoscene.ru who compose music for computer games.
- An electronic ambient musician and saxophonist from The Midlands, England, active around the furry music scene
A Belgian 90’s band from Torhout, with Guy van Nueten (piano, keyboards) and Michel Vanderhaeghen (guitar, vocals). Their nameless debut cd was produced by Bill Janovitz (Buffalo Tom).
Later the band extended with 2 members: Roel de Loore on bass and Thor de Boos on drums.
Afterwards Guy Van Nueten became very present within the different project of the “Antwerp scene” : he worked with Daan Stuyven on his solo-cd, became a member of Mitsoobishy Jacson, played some of the keyboards on “The Ideal Crash” by dEUS, stood at the side of Tom Barman of the same dEUS during his solo-gigs such as the tribute to Nick Drake at De nachten or his performance at the Swiss Montreux Jazz-festival, founded Zon & Zero together with Jef Mercelis, took part in the recordings of the country project Chitlin Fooks (with Bettie Serveert & Pascal Deweze)
- April & June / Dew-Eyed Child (S, Boom!-records, 1992)
- Girl in Flower / Memory Lane (S, Boom!-records, 1992)
- Change / Kristine (S, Megadisc/MCA, 1995)
- The Sands (CD, Megadisc/MCA, 1995)
- Sky is Blue (MCD, MCA, 1995)
- Sometimes / Hungry Again / Marchpane (MCD, Megadisc/MCA, 1995)
- Candy (S, Megadisc/MCA, 1995)
- … And Other True Stories (CD, Megadisc/MCA, 1996)
- Love / Grain of Sand (S, Megadisc/MCA, 1996)
Edited by flashbleu on 31 Jul 2012, 08:42
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.