This page has been locked by a moderator.
You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
1. Brazilian pop band, formed by the tv show “Popstars”.
2. Girlband consisting of 3 members (Amrita, Legha & Laura) from the UK with South-Asian roots, who have released the track “Don’t Be Shy” in 2005, and a remix of that song that featured Juelz Santana.
Rouge has been compared to Mis-Teeq, Sugababes and Destiny’s Child, but this R&B group make a different kind of music because of the mix of cultural backgrounds and Persian, Arabic and Asian influences.
“Don’t Be Shy” is produced by Zeus, featuring an video directed by Ray Kay, who also did the video of Destiny’s Child’s “Soldier”.
3. German Band who was part of the preselection for Eurovision Song Contest 1987 with their song “Einer von uns” - released in French and English, too.
4. Seattle based 4 person band who plays french pop music.
5. Japanese rock’n’roll/glam/punk band.
6. Rouge is a name Tony Rapaciioli has recorded under
7. Canadian Synthpop Trio who specialize in dance pop.
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.