1) A commercially successful girl group formed in the first season of the Brazilian reality show Popstars, broadcast by SBT, in 2002. They disbanded in December of 2005. In four years of career, they achieved four Gold, three Platinum and one Diamond album in Brazil and released various hit singles, becoming the most successful Brazilian girl group of all time. As of August 2010, Rouge had sold approximately 6 million records. In 2012 Rouge is back for goodbye tour.
2) A 3-piece girl group from the UK, with South-Asian roots, consisting of Amrita, Legha & Laura, who released the track “Don’t Be Shy” in 2005, and a remix of the song that featured Juelz Santana.
Whilst they have been compared to Mis-Teeq, Sugababes and Destiny’s Child, they combine elements from different cultural backgrounds, with Persian, Arabic and Asian influences.
3) A German band which was part of the pre-selection for Eurovision Song Contest 1987 with their song “Einer von uns”, which was also released in French and English.
4) A Seattle-based 4-piece band, playing French pop music.
5) A Japanese rock’n’roll/glam/punk band.
6) A name under which Tony Rapaciioli has recorded.
7) A Canadian synth-pop trio who specialize in dance pop.
Edited by Ziomek2000 on 18 Nov 2012, 21:17
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.