1. It’s a farm boy sprinting over desert dirt and he’s panting the ‘Our Father’ in staccato spurts. Now that's his automatic rifle and it tells no lies, that’s his truth in your stomach, it’s no alibi but the trouble lies on the other side with an equal truth prepping for his holy night.
2. Sometimes I think that I'll find a love, one that's gonna change my heart. I'll find it in Commercial Appeal and then this heartache will get chased away.
3. In your bed, lying dead, will that get your attention asshole? Fresh cut wrists and still clenched fists, am I messing up your sheets?
4. Who turned you in? Who let you down? Who sold you out? The green police or the Dutch N.S.B.? Oh honey why? You was a beautiful child.
5. I was getting ready to be a threat. I was getting set for my accidental suicide, the kind where no one dies. No one looks too surprised. …