2) Japanese Psychobilly band formed in 2001, from the Ashes of The Monster A Go Go’s by Hiroshi, the band’s name came from a song of them “Batman & Robin”.
3) Robin born on 17th February 1988 in Stuttgart
Robin’s breakthrough was with his most known song “merci pour les fleures”. Today Robin is working on his new album - “merci dass es dich fleurt”
4) Robin is a Finnish singer-songwriter who made his debut in the Helsinki Olympic Games in 1952. Robin was popular in 60’s with songs as “Mua onnitelkaa”, “Prinsessa”, “Simo sanoo sen”. Most popular hit from Robin is called “Vuonna 2525” (1969), cover of Zager and Evans’ song “In The Year 2525”. Robin ended his active singing career in 1971, when he set his focus to be a gymnastics teacher. Robin was the one, who brought aerobic to Finland. His latest album is from the year 1999, Robin ykkönen.
5) Robin, sometimes known as “Robin the Frog” is a Muppet, created by Jim Henson and performed by Jerry Nelson. He is the nephew of Kermit the Frog. He is usally called “very cute.” Robin the Frog - Muppets
Robin was a recurring guest of his uncle Kermit at the theatre in which The Muppet Show took place. Notable appearances include a duet with monster Sweetums and nearly being cooked by the Swedish Chef. He also sang a song in the first season, “Halfway Down the Stairs,” a poem by A.A. Milne set to music. A recording of this song reached the Top Ten in the UK.
6) Robin are a two-piece stoner/doom metal band from Palmerston North, New Zealand. They have two releases available for free download from their bandcamp: http://robin.bandcamp.com/
7) The recorded call of the species Erithacus rubecula
Edited by kimmzero on 15 Apr 2013, 11:41
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.