9 Feb 2012, 20:44 by MisterWW
7 Jan 2008, 21:33 by MsMelo1. Beyoncé - I don't know how I racked up so many plays by her. I love her, but Bey needs to sit her ass down somewhere. Less Bey in '08!
2. Amy Winehouse - 2007 was bittersweet for her; getting exposure in the US and award nominations, but her lifestyle/personal life is what's bringing her downhill. Druggies tend to make good music. :(
3. Jay-Z - my favorite rapper...should have stayed 'retired'...American Gangster wasn't too shabby though.
4. Sugababes - umm...hmm. dunno what I can say that's negative about them...except that I liked their songs with Mutya Buena more. Amelle has grown on me though.
5. Kanye West - sit your ass down this year too. go marry Alexis. I still love you though. ;)
6. Aaliyah - i got nothing. RIP Babygirl
7. Alicia Keys - i got nothing for her too. LOL.
8. Lupe Fiasco - He lost cool points from me after the VH1 Hip Hop Honors dissing A Tribe Called Quest. LOL
9. Justin Timberlake - I got nothing. LOL...my favorite white boy...one of the best concerts I went to in '07 though...
2 Jan 2008, 07:22 by kewlness1. How did you get into 29?(Common)
The feature on College Dropout.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?(Dwele)
Some Kinda. Didn't like it too much though :)
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Corinne Bailey Rae)
"Tell me i'm forgiven.
He calls, don't know how I fell under his spell.
Lately i've been driven. he smiles, an enchantment."
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Floetry)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Devin the Dude)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Lloyd)
That's really easy, as all his plays come from one single song :)
You feat.Lil Wayne
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Dizzee Rascal)
Hey I've got the same over here as the guy I copied the list from.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Lemar)
Time To Grow
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Maxwell)
This Womans Work
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Bilal)
15 Jul 2007, 00:57 by rebeccasalickOk, so, I was trying to do a cute little journal entry every time I hit a 5,000-tracks-scrobbled milestone. I thought it would be neat to see the change in my musical taste and whatever was popular to me over time. Anyway, at 15,000 tracks... what was to be my third installment... i effed up and forgot. From that time on, I've tried to see what my whatever-thousandth track was for fun. Here they are....
16,000 - How Can It Be
I heard this track on a commercial for like Boston Store or something and was completely hooked.
17,000 - Rehab
For the record, I was digging on this way before the rest of the US.
18,000 - Your Honor
Even though I was up on Amy, I was way far behind on Regina, now I don't know how I lived without her.
19,000 - Lost Without U
Overall, a pretty good album, but I can't get over that he is Alan Thicke's son(of Growing Pains infamy)...
See the resemblence?
8 Apr 2007, 05:33 by FrozenInsideI remember the feeling I used to get...that certain energy, that certain rush. When I was younger, Friday afternoons couldn't come soon enough. That feeling you got as you exited the school gates, knowing that it was the longest period of time you had before you had to come through them again...that dreaded Monday morning. Ugh!
Not only did this moment of the week signify the longest period before having to return to school, it also meant it was time to buy music. I received my weekly allowance every other week, and in between those weeks, I'd get paid by neighbors for having mowed their lawns during the week. In other words, every Friday meant some sort of monetary compensation from adults. And for me, this monetary compensation would translate into new music for my collection.
I remember walking into the mall, whether it be with my Mom, with friends or sometimes all by myself. It didn't really matter to me who I went with, as long as I got to walk into the music store…
18 Dec 2006, 03:53 by SexyRevealedLost Without U - Played 9 times
This really is a beautiful song, and I'm feeling the whole album. The video is nice too. I heard that is his wife in the video. Nice concept.
I'm lost without you
Cant help myself, How does it feel
To know that I love you baby(Repeat 2x)
Tell me how you love me more
And how you think Im sexy baby
Cuz u dont want nobody else
U dont want this guy, U dont want that guy u wanna
Touch yourself when u see me
Tell me how you love my body, and how I make u feel baby
U wanna roll with me U wanna hold me
U wanna stay warm and get out of the cold with me
I just love to hear you say it
It makes a man feel good baby
Tell me u depend on it
I need to hear it
I'm lost without you
Cant help myself
How does it feel
To know that I love u baby(Repeat 2x)
Baby your the perfect shape
Baby your the perfect Weight
Treat me like my birthday
I waant it this way I want it that way I want it
Tell me u dont want it to stop
Tell me it would break your heart
17 Dec 2006, 06:46 by SexyRevealedokay so Write the top 10 artists from your last.fm page. Then write the first song you heard, what song made you love them, and current favorite song.
First Song: Dead Presidents
Album that made me love him: The Blueprint
Current Favorite Song: Dig A Hole
Mary J. Blige
First Song: You Remind Me
Song that made me love her: Sweet Thing
Current Favorite Song: The Breakthrough
(sorry, I love every track on the album)
First Song: Work It Out
Song that made me love her: Dangerously in love
Current Favorite Song: Irreplaceable
First Song: It Ain't Hard to Tell
Song that made me love him: One Mic
Current Favorite Song: Black Republican
First Song: You Used To Love Me
Song that made me love her: You Used To Love Me
Current Favorite Song: Catching Feelings
First Song: What A Thug About
Song that made me love him: Guess Who's Back
Current Favorite Song: It's On
First Song: Genie in a Bottle
Song that made me love her: Come on Over
5 Nov 2006, 15:56 by tysonbfrance