1. How did you get into 29?
Interpol - Back in 2005, 2006 I started to listen alternative rock (tagged as indie sometimes) from ny and britain so I don't quite remember how I met them.
2. What was the first song you heard by 22?
Rufus Wainwright - Oh Rufus... It was probably Hallelujah on Shrek xD but when I actually knew it was him was on Moulin Rouge's Complainte De La Butte.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Luna Sea. *cries* None! Their albums don't get to my country, sadly *sniff*
4. What is your favorite song by 5?
Depeche Mode. Hard question... Maybe between Waiting for the Night, Behind the Wheel and Never Let Me Down Again but I like almost all of their songs.
5. What is your favorite song by 15?
L'Arc~en~Ciel. Probably Blurry Eyes and flower.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
The Cure. Yeah! A lot, like Why Can't I Be You?, The Lovecats and Friday, I'm in Love. Grinding Halt makes me happy too but I'm not sure why D: