1) A female artist from the UK
2) A Turkish rock band established in 1996
3) A Norwegian hardcore band
4) Argentinian progressive rock band
1. REDD is a female artist based in the UK. From an early age Redd (real name Amylouise Aldred) always wanted to be on stage.
Starting her music career at the age of 9, Amylouise grew and progressed knowing her direction as an artist.
Upon finishing her education at the University of Bolton, REDD spent every hour given chasing her dream of becoming a performing/recording artist.
In 2010 Amylouise reached the final 50 of Xfactor UK having her audition screened in front of millions.
With killer vocals and professional dance training behind her, Redd is an all-round package storming the music scene.
Born in Bolton this girl is sexy, fresh and feisty with an explosive combination of talent.
Her debut single featuring superstars Akon & Snoop Dogg has hit well over an accumulative total of 20M views on YouTube since its upload mid December 2011, having an official #1 in Finland and #2 in Japan as well charting in several other countries including Canada & Australia.
In March this year her second single boomed across Germany and Spain peaking at #6 in the charts.
‘Bedroom’ featuring Mr Worldwide himself (Pitbull) is a hot Dance/RnB track and has also hit the top spot beating the likes of Calvin Harris and David Guetta in the Japanese ITunes Charts.
Currently working alongside the in-house producers at AATW Records along with top producers and DJ’s across the globe the future for this artist is certainly looking colourful!
To keep upto date on all things Redd go to :
* [url=http://www.www.reddofficial.co.uk]Web page
* Soundcloud page
* Youtube page
* Twitter page
* Facebook page
2. Redd is a Turkish rock band established in 1996 by tenor opera singer Doğan Duru and guitarist Berke Hatipoğlu under the name Ten. They used to play in bars until they set up their own studio in 2004. Their first album, under the name Redd, was 50/50, produced by Levent Büyük, and released a year later. The first video clip was shot for “Mutlu Olmak İçin” (To Be Happy). Their second studio album, Kirli Suyunda Parıltılar (Glitters on Your Dirty Water) came out in 2006. Their song “Falan Filan” entered the MTV World Music Charts at number ten. In 2007 the band produced its third album, Plastik Çiçekler ve Böcek (Plastic Flowers and Beetle), and in 2009 they released [albumartist=Redd]21[/album].
3. Redd is a four-piece, crust-inspired hardcore band from Oslo, Norway. “Redd” is Norwegian for “scared”.
Edited by reddmusicx on 16 Jun 2013, 11:57
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.