4 Aug 2010, 21:10 by alternachild
10 Aug 2009, 19:08 by LushotologyStolen from Kebadatta, who stole from shinichirou, who stole from grapejuice22.
List represents my library as of August 10, 2009.
1. Green Day
2. The Offspring
3. Mindless Self Indulgence
4. My Chemical Romance
5. Hollywood Undead
6. The Pink Spiders
8. Good Charlotte
10. Fall Out Boy
11. Dean Gray
13. Sex Pistols
14. Sum 41
16. Billy Talent
18. Foxboro Hot Tubs
19. Abney Park
20. Bowling For Soup
21. Avril Lavigne
22. Red Hot Chili Peppers
23. Cute is What We Aim For
25. Linkin Park
27. Lemon Demon
29. Insane Clown Posse
1. How did you get into 29?
my boyfriend loves them, and after i gave them a chance i liked them :P
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
That I can remember? Fortune Faded.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
they only have one, and i haven't gotten it yet...
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
3 Jul 2009, 18:08 by hablamosnicoSince I never write anything really music related (or at all) here, I decided I would. So I'm looking at my top 15 artists according to total listens on my profile page. Let's go. (And I may actually be indecisive or pick multiple for some artists, heh.)
1. Warren Zevon - This is a hard one. But up top are definitely Desperados Under The Eaves, Jeannie Needs a Shooter, Raspberry Beret (better than the original), Poor Poor Pitiful Me, and I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, to name just a few—I like all his stuff! (You wonder why he's my top played?)
2. They Might Be Giants - Another hard one (there will be a lot of these). I'll say Ana Ng, Climbing The Walls, Birdhouse in Your Soul, New York City, Take Out The Trash, Snail Shell, Sleeping in the Flowers, etc. There are waaaay too many. All of their stuff is good. Definitely my favorite band of all time.
3. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Let me start off with saying that I hate people who just label this band as 'Jimi Hendrix. …
12 May 2009, 13:05 by MightyJordan1. How did you get into 29? Soundgarden
I was getting into Audioslave and decided to check out the member's previous pieces of work, which along with Soundgarden, also included Rage Against the Machine, and Chris Cornell's solo album.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Audioslave
From their formation up until about 2007, I kept hearing bits of Cochise but I kept switching over whenever it came on (I still kick myself for doing that now, lol). When Audioslave were artist of the month on Xbox Live Marketplace, I downloaded the videos up, which were an interview about their last album, Revelations, and the music video for the first single, Original Fire, which is the first one I listened to in full.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Rage Against the Machine
Probably "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" from Killing in the Name.
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Deep Dish
George Is On, as that's the only album I have from them, lol. …
27 Mar 2008, 02:04 by kabanowaOkay, instead of spamming Ainurel's journal's comments section maybe I can for once make a journal entry of my own ...
The rules are as follows:
"Fill out the following template for your top 25 artists:
Template for each artist:
First song you heard:
I can't stay up all night doing this, so I'll settle for 10 instead of 25. I don't even have all that many artists on my list ...
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
First song you heard: Under the Bridge, most likely. That was ages ago.
Favourite song: It's really hard to choose. Three favourites are Soul to Squeeze, Fortune Faded and This Is the Place.
Favourite album: Dang, I really can't decide.
Accuracy: I got into their music when I was trying to recover from a severe depression, and it was one of the things that made my life worth living again. Those boys have had a special place in my heart ever since. <3
2. Bruce Springsteen
26 Aug 2007, 11:34 by noo_dogDon't know why I'm doing this in particular, but I thought I'd list my favourite Red Hot Chili Peppers song from every album:
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Why Don't You Love Me
Freaky Styley - Hollywood
Uplift Mofo Party Plan - Behind the Sun
Mothers Milk - Knock Me Down
Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Under the Bridge
One Hot Minute - Aeroplane
Californication - Scar Tissue
By the Way - Don't Forget Me
Stadium Arcadium - Wet Sand (Jupiter) She Looks to Me (Mars)
Non album tracks - Fortune Faded
14 Jul 2007, 07:05 by w6opsrikYeah, I'm doing this again. Except this time it's with Red Hot Chili Peppers
 Are you male or female?
True Men Don't Kill Coyotes
 Describe yourself?
Magic Johnson :D
 How do you feel about yourself?
Nobody Weird Like Me
 Describe what you are thinking right now?
 Describe your current girlfriend?
 Describe the place you currently live.
Subterranean Homesick Blues
 If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 Your best friend is?
One Big Mob
 What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Come As You Are
 You know that:
Catholic School Girls Rule
 What's the weather like?
Snow (Hey Oh)
 If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
Blood Sugar Sex Majik
 What is life to you?
 What is the best advice you have to give?
 If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
1 Jun 2007, 03:49 by Lozza-liciousYeah..I titled it June because I'm addicted to doing this :P Yes, I know I'm sad xD
1. Put music player on shuffle.
2. Record songs.
3. Don't cheat.
Opening credits: Everything Back but You
Comment: A reminder not to dwell on the past and to move on! ^^
Pick some words: "And now you're out there with a bitch, slut, psycho babe. I hate you, why are guys so lame? Everything I gave you, I want everything back but you!"
Waking up: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Comment: Another song about being able to accomplish things and just moving on...yes a good song to make me feel motivated waking up. :)
Pick some words: "Put your hand in my hand baby, don't ever look back!"
Average day: Californication
Comment: Quite depressing that's my normal day...:P
Pick some words: "Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement"
First date: Stargazers
Comment: Not really first date-ish...but an awesome song!
20 May 2007, 12:33 by hellrider
20 Apr 2007, 13:54 by Memmet_girlStep 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 30 songs
that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Bold the songs that someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. You let me violate you. You let me desecrate you.
2. Raise high monolithic statues so fragile as they fall.
Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)
3. As the cries start to penetrate the still air.
4. Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody in there?
5. A legacy so far removed, one day will be improved.
A Means to an End
6. He who makes a beast out of himself.
7. Everyone makes one mistake, one more time for old times sake.
8. I fed the clues of a lost day, killed in motion
9. Mama, we all go to hell.