5 Jan 2012, 23:48 by TambalaiAri
20 Dec 2007, 02:26 by allibabab1. How did you get into 31?
Oh jeez. I don't really even remember when I first started listening to Jack Johnson. I mean, I knew some of his songs from the radio, but I didn't get any of his CDs until later. I think it started with listening to In Between Dreams in one of my computer classes in high school.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Hmm. Probably Hanging by a Moment.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Haha. No lyrics! Good job, Dario Marianelli.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Oh. Uh, I actually don't have a 49 because I've got two 48s. I guess I'll just choose and say Sarah McLachlan's Surfacing.
5. What is your favourite song by 25?
Damn! No 25 either. I guess I'll go with Kate Walsh and say French Song.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
The Birth and Death of the Day.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Not really, because I'm usually just happy to be listening to The Weepies, but if I had to choose I would probably go with World Spins Madly On.
26 Aug 2007, 22:04 by AuroraNova2138/24/07 - Dodge Music Center - Hartford, CT
Rascal Flatts CONCERT!! WOOOOOOT!! They are freakin' amazing!! They put on such an awesome show!! I couldn't believe it! *sigh* I can't wait to see them again. Next time they come to CT, I am SOOO there!! LoL.
The next morning I tried to write down all the songs they played. I know I'm missing a few, but here they are:
What Hurts the Most
To Make Her Love Me
Me & My Gang
He Ain't The Leavin' Kind
Life Is a Highway
Bless the Broken Road
Feels Like Today
Fast Cars And Freedom
Here's to You
Prayin' For Daylight
Yes I Do
Take Me There
They opened with Me & My Gang... I knew they would. It just fits perfectly! And the last song of the concert was He Ain't The Leavin' Kind. They had 6 Marines come out on stage and then everyone cheered and applauded during the song. It was really cool! They did 2 songs for the encore. …
3 Mar 2006, 06:08 by kittengoesrawrYeah so I was hella bored and stressing about my JW review... So I did this instead!
Name your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
o1) Collective Soul
o3) Saves the Day
o5) Relient K
o6) Jimmy Eat World
o7) Something Corporate
o9) Motion City Soundtrack
o10) Rascal Flatts
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
What is your favorite album by 2?
What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
and this week the trend
was to backstab
every single one of my friends
and leave a voicemail message
trying to make ammends
all while hoping things
work out in the end
This Week The Trend
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Once in the cafeteria of my school! :P
What is your favorite song by 7?
Punk Rock Princess Don't ask why, it just is.
What is a good memory you have involving 10?
3 Jan 2006, 23:06 by CaraliThe best tracks of 2005 (In my opinion, I know people won't agree with me) They aren't in any real order, I'm just numbering them to make it easier for me. I'll probably edit it later, as I know I'm forgetting some from the beginning of the year.
1. The Cardigans -
I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer: I still love The Cardigans
2. Emiliana Torrini - Serenade: One of my discoveries this year. I like the whole cd, but this song is my favorite
3. t.A.T.u. - All About Us: The best song they've come out with since All The Things She Said
4. Kate Bush - King of the Mountain: A great return by one of the best artists ever.
5. Kurt Nilsen - Never Easy: I just love Kurt Nilsen. It's one of his best songs.
6. Martina McBride - 'Til I Can Make It On My Own: I great Tammy Wynette cover. It's always been one ofmy favorite Tammy songs (she's one of my mom's favorite singers)
7. Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek: Her masterpiece. I also like Headlock.