Haven't done one of these in awhile and I'm bored, so...
1. How did you get into 29?Taylor Swift
-- I don't really remember. I started listening to country music in high school and got pretty into the summer before and the year of my frosh year of college and I think Taylor came with the territory.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?Sugarland
-- I'm pretty sure it was Stay.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?Fuel
- She cries her life is like
Some movie; black and white
Dead actors faking lines
Over and over and over again she cries
4. What is your favorite album by 49?Cute Is What We Aim For
- The Same Old Blood Rush With a New Touch. Rotation was definitely more mature, but TSOBRWANT (ugh, that's long) was super catchy, and as young as it is, has its clever moments. Plus, it reminds me of high school.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?Straylight Run
-- I have all their music, but as far as actual physical copies, I have the eponymous album on CD and I really want their last EPs on vinyl.