1. How did you get into 29?
Arctic Monkeys - after I've heard their third album, "Humbug".
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
White Lies - hm, I think it was "To Lose My Life", but I'm not quite sure.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Lake of Tears - "and with the morning sun, a lonely teardrop falls down from my eye and I die" ("The Homecoming")
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Ab4 - "Broken trust"
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Anathema - none, unfortunately.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
The Tears - clearly, "Refugees". It is so Suede-ish. :)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
The Velvet Underground - yeah. It's "Heroin".
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Snow Patrol - hm, it's difficult to mention just ONE song. Let's say it's "Chasing Cars".