1. How did you get into 31?
In Flames. I was looking for a good metal instrumental, and someone recommended Man Made God.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Ah, Cynic's Veil of Maya. This may be my favorite album opener of all time.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 29?
"Bow to the savior of the fearful and desperate / Shepherd of deception / Prophet of infection / Behold the XenoChrist!". Awesome outro. The Faceless were the ones who convinced me that Deathcore wasn't all shit.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
No contest, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). The first hip-hop album I ever liked.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Mastodon. All five of their full-lengths. I also bough the ATHF movie soundtrack just for Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?