9 Apr 2012, 06:27 by billyjerome
22 Jan 2012, 04:32 by l-swaggi'm pretty effing happy about it. it's like a 2 disc mix. i mean it IS a 2 disc mix. anyway, best mix i've made in a while. if you want to copy me, go for it! and enjoy!
* Trouble (Cat Stevens Cover) -- Elliott Smith
Trouble (Cat Stevens cover)
* First There is a Mountain -- Donovan
First There is a Mountain
* Crown of Love -- The Arcade Fire
Crown of Love
* Sailing to Nowhere -- Broken Bells
Sailing To Nowhere
* Something is Not Right With Me -- Cold War Kids
Something Is Not Right With Me
* Perfect Day -- Lou Reed
* Maps -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
* Evil -- Interpol
* Sympathy for the Devil -- Jane's Addiction
Sympathy for the Devil
* Hash Pipe -- Weezer
1 Jan 2012, 15:05 by fda1993Top artists
1. Rise Against (1063 plays)
2. Radiohead (925 plays)
3. Jimmy Eat World (746 plays)
4. Björk (735 plays)
5. Courtney Marie Andrews (617 plays)
6. Say Anything (559 plays)
7. The Smashing Pumpkins (510 plays)
8. Brand New (436 plays)
9. The Gaslight Anthem (413 plays)
10. Angels & Airwaves (400 plays)
11. dEUS (379 plays)
12. Blue October (366 plays)
13. 30 Seconds to Mars (359 plays)
14. Foo Fighters (339 plays)
15. Flyleaf (332 plays)
16. The Subways (323 plays)
17. Archive (316 plays)
18. Lumen (313 plays)
19. Placebo (286 plays)
20. Death Cab for Cutie (284 plays)
21. Deftones (283 plays)
22. Linkin Park (278 plays)
23. The National (274 plays)
24. Ryan Adams (264 plays)
25. Nine Inch Nails (255 plays)
26. Maybeshewill (254 plays)
27. White Lies (250 plays)
28. The Get Up Kids (246 plays)
29. M83 (230 plays)
30. Oceansize (224 plays)
31. Avril Lavigne (222 plays)
32. Incubus (205 plays)
33. Queens of the Stone Age (199 plays)
34. My Bloody Valentine (188 plays)
3 Aug 2008, 20:04 by CaptainGaylordTake six bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 7 songs.
- The third one plays 7 songs.
- The fourth one plays 10 songs.
- The fifth one plays 13 songs, with an encore.
- The sixth one plays 16 songs, with a 2 song encore.
1st - Sole
1. Da Baddest Poet
2. I Don't Rap in Bumper Stickers
3. Banquet Of Sarcasm
4. Tourist Trapeze
5. Teepee on a Highway Blues
2nd - Mindless Self Indulgence
1. Shut Me Up
2. Thank God
3. Pussy All Night
5. What Do They Know?
6. Kill the Rock
7. Alienating Our Audience
3rd - The Faint
1. Agenda Suicide
2. I Disappear
3. Worked Up So Sexual
4. The Passives
5. Posed to Death
6. The Conductor
4th - Queens of the Stone Age
2. No One Knows
3. If Only
4. Sick Sick Sick
5. Another Love Song
6. Broken Box
7. Go With the Flow
8. Quick and to the Pointless
26 Jun 2008, 17:17 by bowser7241. How does 2 make you feel?
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box - Puts me in a wonderful trance of sorts. The sound effects and Thom Yorke's voice just intertwine so perfectly.
2. To whom would you sing/play 24?
2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.) - I'd play it to our government. Then maybe (not) they'd do something about all the problems in the world.
3. Is there a way 15 could make you happy?
Trippy Green Skull - Always makes me happy, no matter what. Dan Deacon is the happiness wizard.
4. Would you dance to 25?
South Carolina - I'd dance for money to try to replace my dented bike.
5. What's the best thing about 8?
Numbers - EINS ZWEI DREI VIER FUNF SECHS SIEBEN ACHT
6. Does 20 inspire you?
Autobahn - Hell yes. It inspires me to take a long scenic drive in the country and forget how much gas I'm probably paying for.
7. Does 12 remind you of someone you know?
Please - Yeah, but I'd rather not say. :P
8. What's your favourite line from the lyrics of 9 (if there are any lyrics)?
17 Oct 2007, 05:02 by 107reasonswhyHow to Disappear Completely
Life in a Glasshouse
Jigsaw Falling into Place
Exit Music (for a Film)
Fake Plastic Trees
Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)
Motion Picture Soundtrack
2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.)
There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)
Like Spinning Plates
I Might Be Wrong
True Love Waits
20 May 2006, 18:29 by GilaventiI've now been here for around 12 months, and have listened to 20000 tracks in that time, so I decided to mark this milestone with a journal.
I first discovered "Audioscrobbler" when someone posted their link in an IRC channel I frequented. My first reaction was "What the hell's the point in this?", but 10 minutes later I was signing up, exasperating for the stats! I just wanted to see my musical tastes in visual form, didn't even know there was a radio service at the time...
My musical tastes back then were very different... very restricted, not much experimentation. Pretty much all what I'd heard on TV channels + Dream Theater. Now it ranges from electronic and post-rock to stoner rock and metal.
I'm now gonna go through my top artists and analyse why they're there and what will happen to them in the future, as well as point out my favourite song and album. I'll do this in five installments, as it'll take a while to write it all...