Hearing them on the radio.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
This is too long ago to even remember. I'm going to guess "Another One Bites the Dust"
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
"They don't know how to let you in and I can't let you out" - Last Stop: This Town
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Four: Handwriting, Selenography, The Sea and the Bells, & Systems/Layers
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
#4: Rufus Wainwright
Yes, Dinner At Eight
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
#15: The White Stripes
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
#5: They Might Be Giants
New York City
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
#6: Iron & Wine
Yes, Freedom Hangs Like Heaven